A Global tech company are looking for a 1st line support engineer with previous experience in a helpdesk role. Specifically, in IT. The ideal candidate will be in charge for improving the service they provide to their customers.
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A fair understanding of infrastructure technologies.
- Basic understanding of IT servers
- Previous experience working well under pressure
- ITIL certification (Ideal)
- Awareness of ITIL framework and its role in IT is ideal.
- A fair understanding of Microsoft Windows Server, storage/backup
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis
- Manage client communication on assigned tickets
- Work on maintaining client relationship by attending to their requirements
- Proactively work towards resolving incidents
- Make sure that incidents are progressed to 2nd and 3rd line support teams where appropriate
- Conduct and assist in troubleshooting problems
- Ensure that all changes are documented
- Be an ambassador for the IT team both within and outside of the company
- ITIL Certification (Ideal)
There are numerous benefits that this company provides, such as a quarterly bonus and internal and external training. This role is based in Wales and offers a salary of up to £25k + Bonus.