A 1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst is now required by a leading Research company based in Slough. You will be responsible for providing IT User Support and will need experience providing both face to face and remote support to stakeholders across all levels of the business.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with an excellent reputation, and after the initial contract period there is a possibility that you will be considered for a permanent position within the team.
The 1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst will need the following experience:
- Experience using helpdesk ticketing software
- Experience supporting Microsoft Desktop operating systems (Windows 8.1 and Windows 10)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong experience creating user accounts in Active Directory
- Experience creating Mailboxes and distribution lists on Exchange 2010 server
- Strong experience supporting Office 2016 and Sharepoint 2016.
The 1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst is a contract position paying £150 per day for an initial 1 month, if you have the required experience please apply.