You’ll be the first point of contact providing IT technical support for staff working in their HQ as well as remote workers across the business.
The support team you’ll be joining provide 1st – 3rd line professional IT service ensuring a high standard of support and maintenance. Your key responsibility will be fixing a broad rang of technical issues in person and via helpdesk.
- Provide high quality technical support and advice for hardware and software for all staff
- Install, test, maintain and update hardware
- Support all staff with operating systems and software packages
- Provide maintenance and technical support for the telephony platform, managing the PABX and voicemail systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
- Previous experience of supporting/troubleshooting Office 2016 Professional
- Using Active Directory
- Knowledge of Mailboxes, distributions lists and Exchange server 2010 to 2016
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management capabilities
- Excellent communication skills are essential
This is a full-time role based in Slough, Berkshire and offers a salary of up to £25,000 DOE.