My client, a leading global financial services organisation, are looking for an Account Director to join the team in a permanent capacity. The position offers a salary of £90k per annum plus a great package. The location is flexible with only 1-2days onsite per week, once government restrictions ease.
The role of Account Director exists to provide consultation to clients, to understand the challenges that they face and develop strategic solutions which outline a clear return on their investment. You will become an expert on the wider business to promote and sell company products and solutions.
- Client consultation on sales and post-sales activities
- Create and maintain strategic relationships with key contacts and decision makers to maximise business opportunities and retention of clients
- Create compelling business proposals for clients
- Manage new sales from presentation through contract negotiations and close
- Understand client needs in order to provide optimal solutions and sales plans which win significant revenue
- Ensure accurate forecasts and account reporting
- Maintain awareness of market trends and networks to identify business opportunities
- Strong business development experience (ideally in financial services)
- Strong sales experience within a data-heavy financial environment
- Proven record of developing and maintaining complex and high-value customer relationships
- Proven success as an account manager
- Experience presenting to key decision makers
This is an excellent opportunity for a Client Account Director to join one of the worlds leading financial services organisations in a permanent capacity. The opportunity comes with a salary of £90k per annum, an excellent package, and hybrid working.
Office locations in London, Leeds, and Nottingham.