Leading global financial data services comapny with a large UK footprint are hiring for a Csutomer Success Manager within their Open Banking team.
As a global data, analytics and technology provider, this company play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
In this role you will have ultimate responsibility for the complete post-sales lifecycle of an client, and through your partnership, clients will derive maximum value from their Open Banking solution investment, leading to project success, retention, and renewal.
Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth. You will become a trusted advisor to these clients, will deeply understand their business and their needs, and help them maximise the value they get from Open Banking solutions.
This role specifically focuses on our Broker and Aggregator relationships working closely with the user account team, senior executives and engaging in product, payments, and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation.
- Own the overall relationship of our broker partners, identifying key stakeholders and building relationships with the core team interacting with and deploying our solutions
- Lead the post-sale engagement, retention, and growth of your customers partnered closely with the Account Executive and implementation teams
- Support expansion of your accounts–identify opportunities, drive business outcomes, ensure customers are successful in partnership with the account team
- Evangelise customer success stories and drive customer use cases, customer value and expansion while maintaining trusted customer advisor status
- Aligned with the account team perform quarterly business reviews to align on business priorities, solution performance, optimisation opportunities, product roadmap, review services satisfaction, share usage patterns or insights, surface issues, provide guidance on how to optimise the value from, and identify product expansion/upsell opportunities
- Significant experience in a client-facing role ideally customer success, managing relationships with lending and/or technology organisations, preferably working with a technical product
- Sophisticated business sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of broker partners and their panel of lenders
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Strong analytical skills and operating rigor
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- History of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, or equivalent
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a sales setting
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Willingness to tackle things on your own
- Must work within a team environment with sales and services peers
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- A capability to work well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
This position is based in London (City) and will be a mix of remote working and office when the corona pandemic is over. The position offer basic salary up to 60K + Package + Commission