A Purchase Officer is required by an educational establishment for an initial 3 month engagement.
As Purchase Officer your role will sit within the operations team as a supportive and hands on team member.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage incoming service requests and incidents from customers.
- Help communicate policies around Desktop software and hardware lifecycle management.
- Resolve incidents via the service desk relating to supplier/delivery issues and escalate to the Head of IT Supplier and Asset manager or Senior IT Purchasing Officer where appropriate.
- Escalate customer service issues to Head of IT Supplier and Asset Manager or Senior IT Purchasing Officer.
- Manage requests for Network purchasing.
- Experience in a Purchase Officer role
- Admin skills
This role will be remote and the ideal candidate would be required to start in the coming weeks.
It is for an initial period of 3 months, paying between £15-17.95 per hour.