The Agile Business Analyst will operate within the organisation’s Digital Transformation team, working closely with product owners and key business stakeholders to support the development teams in building the internal platforms and external customer software products.
- Previous experience as an Agile Business Analyst in a software development environment
- Experience operating in Agile environments (Sprint planning)
- Strong experience creating requirement documents for development teams
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Stakeholder management skills
If you are an Agile Business Analyst with software project experience looking to take the next step into a challenging, commercial environment, we want to hear from you. The role is based flexibly from Welwyn Garden City (when restrictions ease) and offers a salary of between £45,000-55,000 + an excellent benefits package.