Global Consultancy now require an Agile Coach to coach an end client newly-created squad in Agile best practice.
The Agile Coach will have knowledge of modern development practices and be proficient at facilitating effective team startup activities
The Agile Coach will:
- Create and provide customized Agile training for the client’s context
- Onboard the squads and provide agile skills training
- Carry out Agile Maturity assessments
- Provide Agile expertise and support the Agile process
- Remove impediments so the squad can deliver efficiently
- Act as mentor and coach to develop people
- Create value from Agile ways of working
- Provide support for Agile teams
- Be proficient at delivering bite sized Agile Training and providing ongoing learning
- Knowledge of multiple scaling frameworks - Scrum, SAFe and Kanban
This is an initial 3 month contract paying £550p/d Inside IR35
If you are an experienced Agile Coach looking for a new challenge with a well known brand please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.