Operating across the business' IT function, the role will be responsible for managing the end: end delivery of IT projects an Agile environment. The role will manage the delivery of projects alongside the Product Owner, Technical Lead, Scrum Master and Development squads.
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must have the following:
- Strong experience as a Delivery lead
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven exposure managing IT projects
- Agile thinker
- Proven experience in leading Continuous Improvement/Business Change
- Excellent Relationship and Stakeholder Management skills
- Experience within the Financial Services advantageous
It must be stressed that only proven Delivery Leads with excellenn exposure working in an Agile environment, and strong exposure leading the delivery of IT projects will be considered for this position.
This is an initial 5-month contract role based in Leeds offering a daily rate of between £400 – 500 / day via an umbrella.