The role of the Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master will be responsible for managing the development sprints from planning to application and development, testing, go live and review. You will facilitate all aspects of the
Agile project management including daily scrums and sprint reviews.
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master in software development teams
- Knowledge of Scrum techniques
- Working within development teams
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge and experience of TDD and BDD (desirable)
This role is remote with the option to WFH and in the office post-covid. The role is offering up to £50,000 per annum on a 1 year fixed term contract.