Key responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver a high-quality user application ecosystem
- Ensure seamless transaction of application modifications
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of ecosystem applications and keep up to date with the technologies supporting this
- Review Service Levels as well as KPIs ensuring that the team are up to date are reinforcing them.
- Working within cross functional teams such as 3rd party vendors as part of incident resolution
- Provide extended office hours support on a shift rotation basis (with an on-call allowance of an additional 2k)
Key experience required:
- Application support experience in eCommerce, retail or travel industry preferred
- Experience with Agile and ITIL processes
- Knowledge of debugging APIs, (knowledge of SoapUI and Postman API would be ideal)
- Proven capability of on-boarding new business and applications with an organised approach
The Application Support Analyst will join an extremely talented team and a chance to joina brand with one of Europe’s highest revenue generating sites. The salary on offer is between £40-£45k with an exceptional benefits package.
If you have the required experience, please apply.