Multinational Retailer now require an Audience Specialist to join their team and help build multi-channel audiences using their state-of-the-art CDP (mParticle) and BEAM, company data warehouse dataset.
The ideal Audience Specialist will focus on building multichannel audiences and will require strong customer profile data experience, an expert on audience selection via SQL, high proficiency in using an Enterprise CRM (SFMC or Adobe Campaign) and CDP.
You will work across the Retailer to build audiences using real-time customer data as well as customer profile data sitting in BEAM, with the purpose of driving relevant and personalised experiences across channels.
You will be the subject matter expert on audience selection via SQL and be able to advise on the best attributes to use for stakeholders to achieve their business objectives working closely with the in-house data science department and working with large scale CRM activities.
The ideal Audience Specialist will have the following experience/skills:
- Strong experience with SQL and analysing data in a RDBMS.
- Previous experience working on a CDP/audience management platform.
- Experience working with customer data as well as customer profile data.
- Experience working with real-time customer data
- Previous experience working with Enterprise customer marketing automation platform (SFMC, Adobe Campaign, etc).
- Experience with managing audiences for paid media campaigns (Facebook, PPC, Youtube) would be desired but not mandatory.
- Highly effective communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Basic Salary: £60k - £65k + bonus + expansive benefits package
This is a hybrid remote role requiring you to be in their London offices 1 day a month.
If you are an Audience Specialist with strong SQL, CRM and CDP experience, looking for an exciting challenge with a world-renowned brand in a highly visible team we would love to hear from you.