Automation Engineer – London - £60,000 – FinTech
An Automation Engineer is required to join an experienced team to work on various service delivery functions and provide implementation activities both automated and scripted for my fintech client.
This Automation Engineer role will be working closely with the teams process owners where you will identify, analyse and recommend business process changes.
Automation Engineer position will suit candidates who have had exposure implementing automated solutions into a service operation environment, ideally experience in Citrix.
As one of the Automation Engineers in a talented growing team you will be responsible for improving and automating service operations cross functionality through the company.
- You will gather requirements and test plans for robotic process automation and design, develop and maintain highly repeatable and reliable automated processes.
- You will document processes, redesign them as necessary to enable automation, generate detailed requirements and develop the automation (workflow/robot) using the appropriate tools.
- End-to-end quality control and analysis of processes for potential errors and implement ‘event handling’ to industrialise processes.
- Demonstrate automation capabilities and technologies.
- Work closely with the Service Design & Delivery teams to drive adoption within the client environment.
- Ability to analyse and recommend business process changes as well as automation
- Experience of implementing automated solutions into a service operation environment incl. application experience of ServiceNow, Citrix, SAP
- Working experience of RPA tools (such as Automation Anywhere, Win Automation, Blue Prism etc.)