We are hiring an Azure solution consultant. The company is headquartered in the USA but has an international presence with a large UK foot print. They deliver Hybrid cloud infrastructure services to their clients that allows for businesses to simplify complex challenges. They have a strong sense of company pride and hold themselves to a very high standard, they truly believe in delivering exceptional service. Due to this they are very committed to supporting their engineers in achieving the highest standard. You would be a part of a diverse, focused and highly talented team.
To be successful in this role you will need previous client experience. You must be capable of planning projects and then presenting them to clients, as well as helping to explain azure technology to them. You must be able to optimise, architect/re-architect and platform with Azure. Your role will be to help clients to fully utilise cloud.
Some key responsibilities:
- Engaging clients and helping them utilise cloud to meet the clients’ needs. Be they business, technical or service goals
- Provide both public and private cloud design services.
- Product technical proposals as pre-sales level
- Be an SME in MS Azure
- Design client solutions in MS Azure
- Input into RFIs, ITTs, RFP’s, RFQs etc.
- Significant experience in designing solutions based on Azure public cloud, including:
- IaaS (Networking, Storage, Compute), PaaS (App Service Environment, Azure SQL)
- Experience with Azure ARM is highly preferred
- Cloud Native (Functions, Containers/AKS)
- Azure Monitor, Azure Security Center
- Experience in designing solutions that incorporate many of the following technologies:
- Operating Systems, Microsoft Windows, Red-hat Linux
- Web Application Firewalls
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Hybrid cloud