B2B CRM Manager is now required by my client – an eCommerce travel organisation to join their team on an initial 3-month contract based in Central London.
The B2B CRM Manager will be responsible for building and driving a first-class B2B customer strategy and taking their CRM to the next level. Some of the responsibilities will involve:
- Plan and deliver corporate solutions for B2B strategies
- Manage the CRM contact strategy and marketing communication plan using email, push notifications and messaging
- Revenue and KPI tracking for CRM
- Communication and management of stakeholder expectations
- Improvement of B2B team process
The ideal B2B CRM Manager will have:
- Strong B2B experience
- Strong CRM experience
- Ideally a travel background
- Salesforce/SFMC experience
- HTML/CSS experience is advantageous
- Proven track record of delivering B2B CRM strategies
- GDPR Knowledge - Must have
This role is for an initial 3 months contract, with a day rate of £350-£400 p/d based in Central London. If you have strong B2B CRM experience please apply now.