You will be working as part of an agile Scrum team; the heart of developing and implementing technology-powered products and services used by the company’s customers.
The ideal Back-End Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in teams of developers, DevOps and engineers
- Participate in sprint planning and ensure work is delivered within Product Owners’ standards
- Experience working on Cloud Platforms (AWS)
- Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps, UrbanCode
- A self-motivated and expert software engineer
This excellent role offers a basic salary of £80k per annum with exceptional benefits.
This is a fully remote role.
If interested, please send a copy of your CV to Caitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org.