Leading FTSE100 Global Retailer requires a Technical Project Manager to support the delivery of a new backend eCommerce platform programme - a Mobile-lead omnichannel project, improving their mobile lead app journey and the website.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of this project, responsible for the delivery and co-ordination of the technology stack underpinning key initiatives across the business.
This will require a hands-on approach, combined with strong technical acumen and good stakeholder management.
This role will require close collaboration with product and technical teams to ensure objectives are delivered and reliability objectives across product teams are understood.
A Senior Project Manager with experience delivering a full re-platform project would be well suited to this project.
- Strong Technical Project Management skills
- Proven experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience with backend ecommerce platform projects
- A background in delivering end to end across mobile
- Retail, Travel, Telco or gaming background desirable
Rate: 540p/d Inside IR35
Duration: 3-6 months (Rolling)
The role will be remote initially, moving to 2 days per week in Central London.