Multinational and one of the worlds leading consumer credit reporting agencies are hiring a Bid Director who will be accountable and have ownership of the end-to-end bid process.
In this role you will be leading strategic bids through the defined bid process, assembling, and managing the response team. It will be your responsibility to manage and support all new and re-tender opportunities from qualification through to contract award. You will be guiding the qualification process, coordinate the pre – bid activity & manage the RFP. After the bid submission, you will remain heavily involved through the presentation stage.
This is a highly networked role that requires the ability to excel under pressure and meet challenging deadlines. The suitable candidate will have great communicational skills as well as an appetite for winning significant new contracts in the face of stiff competition.
- Manage the end-to-end bid process
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from key stakeholders
- Liaise with sales lead to develop a clear win strategy for each bid
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic, and business issues
- Contribute to the written proposal
- Ensuring timescales are met at every stage of the bid
- Coordinate and plan all client presentations
Skills Required for This Role:
- 10 years + prior bid management experience; must display experience in creating compelling proposals for both public and private sector bids
- Excellent communicational skills
- Experience of utilising the Shipley process
- High level of commercial with the ability to develop bid specific win strategies
- Proven ability in delivering winning product or service opportunities.
- Experience working in a data heavy & regulated environment
My client is offering up to £80k a year and great benefits for the suitable candidate. You will be in working in a hybrid role where you would work 2 days a week in either the London, Nottingham, or Leeds office. If you feel you are a good fit for this role then this is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s largest consumer credit reporting agencies in a highly ambitious role.