A leading global data, analytics and technology company are looking for a bid director to join their team with options to work from the London, Leeds, or Nottingham office. This is a great opportunity to join a global financial services organisation in a permanent role, with a great package.
The role of the Bid Director is to manage and support the end-to-end bid process from qualification through to contract award. The bid director will work closely with other leads and departments to ensure that compliant and winning bids are made, and that the company’s strengths are continually improved upon in this area.
You will be expected to maintain data integrity, while also reviewing the existing processes within the company to drive improvements in win ratios. The role requires a strong ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines. The ideal candidate will be driven, competitive, and resilient.
- Manage end-to-end bid process
- Engage with various other teams including sales, marketing, finance, commercial, legal, PMs, and key stakeholders
- Develop a clear winning strategy for each bid
- Identify and resolve complex issues
- Risk management and tracking
- Manage the big budget
- Meet challenging deadlines
- Ensure bid compliancy
- Plan all client presentations required as part of the bid process
- Drive continuous improvement
- Degree educated
- 10+ years of bid management
- Experience in a data heavy industry
- Experience using Shipley process or Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Proven experience delivering winning product or service opportunities (ideally bid management)
- Ability to manage multiple complex opportunities
- Solid understanding of internal governance procedures
- Proficient user of Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bid Director to join a leading global financial services company in a permanent role, paying £60-80k per annum +10% AIP and a great package.