Market leading Financial Services Organisation based in Peterborough now require a Business Analyst to join their Business Change team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to dive into complex and varied projects ranging from regulatory and operational change, innovative technology delivery and business process improvement.
The new Business Analyst will have the following key responsibilities:
- Working with senior stakeholders to develop effective strategies as well as creating beneficial propositions
- Eliciting, reviewing, defining and documenting business requirements
- Ensuring all elements of the analysis are delivered as planned, on budget and execute on time
- Facilitating workshops and prioritise requirements
Key skill and knowledge for the role:
- Strong business analysis skills (requirmeents gathering, documenting, analysis, stakeholder engagement skills)
- Financial services experience is desirable but not required
- E2E project lifecycle exposure
- Experience in both a Waterfall and Agile environment highly desirable
- Experience in process and use case modelling
Salary: up to 50k + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
If you're looking for a new exciting opportunity, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.