Business Analyst will be working closely with the Business Change Team, Product Owners, Technical Operations Department to support the enhancement and implementation of new internal or customer software solutions.
The Business Analyst will play a key role in supporting the investigation and analysis of required business activities and processes and looking to make them intuitive, efficient and scalable.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst working in an agile software development environment
- Accounting knowledge in combination with business analysis
- Ability to provide references and maintain user documentation
- Understanding of importance of the role and how it effects the change within the business
- Telecoms background desirable
- Excellent communication skills
This role is for someone who delivers every time to high standards and takes on and achieves targets and project deadlines.
This role is based in Whitely but offers a hybrid working environment. The role is paying between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.