The Business Analyst will collaborate closely with the business change team, product owners and key business stakeholders to support the development teams in building the internal and customer software products.
They require a driven person with specialist skills in creating required specification and document solutions in the form of impact analysis and user cases/stories for the development teams.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst in a software development environment
- Experience operating in Agile environments
- Exposure to Salesforce CRM or similar software
- Strong experience creating requirement documents for development teams
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Stakeholder managements skills
The role is based in Southampton and offers a salary of up to £40,000 DOE + benefits.
If you are a Business Analyst with software project experience looking to take the next step into a challenging, fast-paced commercial environment, we want to hear from you.