Leading Business Analysis Consultancy based in Central London now require an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their expanding practice.
The successful Senior Business Analyst will gain exposure across Retail, Telco, Media and Financial Services sectors throughout the South East on a variety of IT (incuding Digital) and Business Change projects in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
Work will be varied and will include eliciting, reviewing, defining and documenting business requirements, facilitating workshops, assisting with User Acceptance Testing and product/project management activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a specialist in the field of Business Analysis in a dynamic and collaborative team that is constantly being developed and invested in.
The ideal Senior Business Analyst will have the following experience / skills:
- Proven Business Analysis skills
- Experience leading small teams of Business Analysts on E2E projects
- Effective requirements gathering and documenting skills
- Experience running workshops
- Process mapping skills - UML / BPMN
- Experience working on both IT software development and / or business change projects
- Full project life cycle experience
- Bachelor's degree or BCS/IIBA BA qualification desirable (Not essential)
- Agile and / or Waterfall experience
- Effective communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills essential
- Flexibility to travel to clients in the South East as required – Central London, Greater London, Slough, Hayes, Bracknell, Maidenhead etc.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst looking for a varied project based environment to excel and be challenged in and the opportunity to develop your Business Analysis skills, please apply