Leading Business Analysis Consultancy based in Central London now requires a passionate Business Analyst to join an expanding practice.
This is an exceptional opportunity to further advance and become a specialist in the field of Business Analysis in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
If successful you will gain exposure across Retail, Telco, Media and Financial Services sectors throughout the South East on a variety of projects and programmes and be responsible for documenting business processes, working on business cases, feasibility studies and vendor selection.
Work will be varied and will include eliciting, reviewing, defining and documenting business requirements, facilitating workshops, assisting with User Acceptance Testing and project management activities.
The ideal Business Analyst with have the following experience/skills:
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable experience in Business Analysis and business analysis methods/techniques
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience running successful workshops
- Experience working on both IT software development and Business Process Improvement projects.
- Full project life cycle experience
- Bachelor's degree or BCS/IIBA BA qualification desirable
- Agile and / or Waterfall experience
- Flexibility to travel to clients in the South East as required – Central London, Greater London, Slough, Hayes, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Cambridge, Bromley etc (the business do not expect their consultants to travel more than 1hr 30mins each way on a daily basis – they take in to consideration where their consultants live.)
Salary: up to £53k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
If you are looking for a diverse environment to excel and be challenged in and to develop your Business Analysis skills, please apply!