My client is undergoing a Core Banking upgrade, and are looking for a high calibre Business Analyst to lead analysis activity across the end: end system upgrade, working closely with technology and the business.
To be considered for the opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong Banking background
- Good skills in leading analytical activities across system upgrade projects
- T24 system experience very advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Flexible to move out to Bahrain (Flights, medical paid for)
This is an exceptional opportunity for a career motivated Business Analyst to secure a hands on and challenging role offering an excellent quality of life.
My client will pay for the flights, two weeks hotel accommodation, visa and private medical insurance.
To be considered for this career defining opportunity applicants must be proven BUsiness from a Banking background, and prepare to fly out to Bahrain once their notice is served.
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract role offering between £72,000 – 96,000 TAKE HOME / NET per annum.