Our client, a global Financial Services company, are looking for a Business Architect to support the development and implementation of the company’s new transformation program.
The Business Architect will have proven experience in leading the development and implementation of Target Operating Models (TOM). You will work with the Change and Delivery Department, driving the business’ architecture to ensure that the internal knowledge and internet protocol is completely covered which includes:
- Providing thought leadership
- Support the development of business changes
- Lead in the creation and maintenance of Business Architecture documentation
The Business Architect will have these key responsibilities:
- Model the impact of changes on the organisation
- Defining and implementing the transformation strategy
- Support for sponsors & stakeholders throughout the business architecture
- Develop initiatives and activities to increase and assure the development of talent
- Provide enterprise service to aid and model the impact of changes throughout the company
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following knowledge:
- Exceptional knowledge of legal/commercial and IT platforms
- Understanding of Target Operating Models (TOMs)
- Business use of IT and digital technologies
- Understanding of change management techniques and agile development methodologies
The ideal Business Architect will have the following experience:
- Strong experience in Target Operating Model design, development, and implementation
- Strong background within financial services
- Hands on Business Architecture experience and internal/external development
- Strong experience in initiating projects
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated Business Architect to make an impact and driving the improvement of the business transformation for the entire organisation.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in working in a transformation and change environment, working with stakeholders and 3rd parties.
This is a permanent role, based in Edinburgh paying a salary of £75,000 - £90,000.