The Business Architect will utilise their TOM and BPMN skills to design and implement an Operating Model, supporting a high profile business change initiative across the organisation.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have the following experience:
- Extensive experience as a Business Architect
- Strong skills in BPMN & TOM Design
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent exposure working within an Agile environment
- Experience in process improvement, mapping, analysis
- Exposure working within Government / Defence sector advantageous
The Business Architect will work with senior stakeholders and various departments within the business to define implement a Target Operating Model.
It must be stressed that only proven Business Architects with excellent TOM design and BPMN skills will be considered for the position.
This is an initial 3 month contract paying a daily rate of up to £400 pd.