Business Change Manager – Global FMCG - West London - £450 - 6 months
Business Change Manager with extensive knowledge of Change Management principles and practices required by my large scale FMCG client based in West London. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to support the alignment of the finance team’s new Global Finance Operating Model.
This is a critical role which will be accountable for a range of change management activities and will be heavily involved in the management strategy and methodology of new enterprise projects. Business Change Manager will suit candidates who are confident in creating Change Impact and RAID Assessments.
The Business Change Manager will work alongside the project management and business teams to make sure targets are met on time and to the highest standard.
To be considered for this Business Change Manager position applicants must have the following experience:
- Excellent experience as a Business Change Manager
- Governance is core to the role of the Change Lead and will be expected to lead on governing and gathering reporting on the work of all Change Leads in the delivery streams.
- Created Change Impact Assessments as well as previously implemented a variety of change projects and interventions in past roles.
- Designed change management activities and delivered these designs through various face-to-face workshops, video conferencing etc.
- Completed projects to tight timelines
- Strong knowledge of Finance and Accounting
- Managed a complex stakeholder landscape on all various levels
This is an excellent opportunity for an extremely motivated Business Change Manager to make a large impact within a Global Finance Change Programme, within a market leading FMCG organisation.
I must stress in order to be considered for this Business Change Manager role candidates are required to have extensive experience of business change management together with an ability to synthesize facts into an overall picture.
This is an initial 6-month contract offering between £430 per day, based in West London