My client, a leading global financial services company, are looking for a Business Development Executive. Your role will be responsible for the coordination of internal sales activity, as well as playing a key role in bringing new products and services to market while achieving customer retention and revenue growth.
- Lead source management
- Sales team support
- Support of all marketing campaigns
- Update the CRM system
- Manage monthly business development (BD) campaigns
- Coordinate with Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, and Key Client Director
- Provide assistance with seminars, conferences and tradeshows
- Manage BD metrics and revenue
- Data mining and research of sales and accounts
- Research and analysis of opportunities for sales teams
- 3+ years of experience in telephone sales and proven success
- Proven experience of lead generation
- Strong understanding of tax, finance, HR, accounts, and payroll terminology
- Strong computer skills (including Salesforce, ACT, Goldmine)
- Strong communication skills and experience discussing services with the C suite
- Experience of B2B and B2C sales
- Experience working with new products or new markets
- Adaptability and able to handle multiple deadlines
- Team player
This is an excellent opportunity for a business development executive to gain experience working for one of the worlds leading financial services companies in a role which plays a fundamental part in placing new products and services in the market.
This role is based in Leeds on a permanent basis, paying £30k per annum.