A leading global financial services company is looking to hire an inside sales Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate will have a background in financial services and ideally experience of credit bureau data.
The company is one of the world’s leading data collection agencies, generating over $3 billion in annual revenue, working with vast quantities of data to provide a single point of access to the private sector debt management and data & analytics markets.
The job will be office based, in central Leeds. The employer is offering a £25-30k base salary with the potential to earn an additional £13k in commission.
- Building relationships and engaging with investment professionals and operations personnel (via phone/email/F2F)
- Conveying the company’s market leadership, brand, and value in different ways
- Maintain a customer-centred approach, and a strong knowledge of content and current trends in client end markets
- Develop account plans and strategies
- Work creatively and collaboratively with internal colleagues to accelerate sales and develop new business
- Lead on-boarding sessions for new clients and users
- Represent the cover values of the company
Key performance metrics for this role include core B2B sales activities, opportunity management, new closed revenue, and speed of adoption of services upon closing.
You should have
- A demonstrated ability to be creative
- A proven record of overachieving in a performance-based environment
- Strong experience in financial services, in Inside Sales
- Experience working in a performance-driven environment
The perks of being an employee at this company include excellent compensation packages with high reaching market salaries, pension, outstanding healthcare packages, flexibility of schedule, collaborative workspaces, and exceptional potential for growth within the organisation.
The base salary is £25-30k plus the potential to earn a further £13k in commission.
The role is office based, in Leeds city centre.