My client, a well-known Credit Bureau, are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst with excellent Tableau and MI (Management Information) skills based in London for a permanent role to provide Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation using Tableau software.
The main purpose of the role is to drive for continuous improvement of financial reporting & forecasting processes making formal recommendations for improvement and support the ongoing transformation programme with insight on customer and product usage and performance
Key responsibilities of the BIS Technical Analyst:
- Responsible for the development of Product and Customer reporting through tools such as Tableau
- Facilitate timely and accurate Daily/Monthly BI (Business Intelligence) reports
- improve current Data warehouse processes
- Reviewing the BI Infrastructure
- Reviewing and managing data quality
- Designing and developing reporting models using MI tools
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience:
- Creating and developing BI solutions using BI tools, specifically Tableau
- Scripting experience: SQL/Python
- Experience knowledge of job orchestration and scheduling with tools such as: Jenkins or Airflow
- Strong BI development skills
- Experience of developing and maintaining data warehouse environments
- Experience working with Big Data Tools: Google Cloud Platforms
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated Business Intelligence Analyst with excellent Tableau skills to make an impact and aid the development of MI throughout the entire UK organisation whilst working with MI for stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in working in using BI tools such as Tableau, have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and strong SQL experience with tools such as python.
This is a permanent role, based in London, paying a salary of £50,000-55,000.