My client, a well-known Credit Bureau, are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst with excellent Tableau, Salesforce and MI (Management Information) skills based in London for a permanent role.
The main purpose of the role is to develop and administer tools to facilitate the delivery of quality MI and Reporting solutions throughout the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the BIS Technical Analyst:
- Facilitate timely and accurate Daily/Monthly BI (Business Intelligence) reports
- improve current Data warehouse processes
- Reviewing the BI Infrastructure
- Reviewing and managing data quality
- Designing and developing reporting models using MI tools
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience:
- Creating and developing BI solutions using BI tools, specifically Tableau
- Experience working with Big Data Tools: Google Cloud Platforms
- Scripting experience: SQL/Python
- Salesforce exposure
- Experience knowledge of job orchestration and scheduling with tools such as: Jenkins or Airflow
- Strong BI development skills
- Experience of developing and maintaining data warehouse environments
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated Business Intelligence Analyst with excellent Tableau and Salesforce skills to make an impact and aid the development of MI throughout the entire UK organisation whilst working with MI for stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in working in with Tableau and Salesforce, have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and strong SQL experience with tools such as python.
This is a permanent role, based in London, paying a salary of £60,000-70,000.