Our client, a large Financial Services organisation, now require a Business Process Analyst to join them for a 6-month contract assignment. This is a great opportunity for an Analyst with strong Process Improvement experience, to join a multi-national corporation in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
The Business Process Analyst will form part of the business’ Operations Assurance function, focused on improving current processes within the organisation. You will be responsible for looking at the state of the current business and reviewing how to achieve future state through streamlining existing processes.
- Demonstrable experience working on large transformation programmes previously
- Strong Process Transformation skills
- Strong Lean skills
- Experience delivering process architecture
- A flexible approach to problem solving, with the ability to quickly adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Experience operating in a regulated environment, preferably in consumer credit/ financial services
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
Location: Nottingham (3 days on site required per week)
Duration: 6 months
If you are an experienced Business Process Analyst based near Nottingham, please apply today.