Remote – 12 Month FTC
£520 Per Day (inside IR35)
We have teamed up with a large pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Business Process Manager with significant Serialisation experience to join their busy team working on an end to end project.
This role will focus on establishing and focusing on the clarity of the end to end supply chain business process and producing requirement documentation for the deployment process. Ensuring that that deployment of the standard solutions for serialisation are successfully integrated and change the knowledge transfer of the serialisation processes from core team to sites and collaborative learning between the sites as deployment progresses.
The right candidate will need to have proven experience in the following:
- Develop business process understanding into general and detailed business requirements
- Identify issues and risks arising from the proposed requirements
- Identify and recommend the appropriate standard that applies to the business process and interpret the standards for the issues and situations at hand
- In conjunction with the Site or Market Implementation Lead, ensures sites or markets are ready and prepared for changes to equipment, IT and work processes as a result of serialisation
- Works in alignment with the programme Deployment Project Manager
- Works with site and market staff to identify all local stakeholders who will be impacted by serialisation deployment
- Works with site and market staff to ensure that they understand the impact of serialization deployment on their resources and business processes
- Collect and collate input from appropriate stakeholders on the specific impacts of installation on site and market operations
- Transfer knowledge and information from the impact of change assessment to the appropriate people to take action to respond to the specific impacts at a site, market and programme level .
- Ensures learning from each site’s implementation is shared across the impacted network through formal plans and informally through communities of practice
This role is an exciting opportunity and will be on a 12 month FTC, with a possible extension, paying £520 per day inside IR35.
Please send me your CV: Rebecca.email@example.com