Cash Management BA wanted by my leading consultancy client to come and join their team on a large Global project involving Cash Management and Cash Settlement.
This Cash Management BA will be a crucial player in helping define the target state of business processes and align those with target state architecture in the business.
Key Deliverables for the Cash Management BA:
- Facilitate workshops to define the target business process at a component level and specific project level implementations
- Partner with project leads across technology and business to agree business requirements and priorities across the program
- Contribute to the requirements definition for specific deliverables across Confirmations, Settlements and Cash Mgmt.
- Ensure deliverable is in line with standardized control model for Cash Settlements
- Collaborate with the Business Readiness Lead and Business Lead to ensure the program solution is fit for purpose
- Current State and Target State process modelling
- Target State Operating Model
- Data analysis
- Agile Analysis and design
- Front to back payments flows
- Requirements capture
- Control Models
- Strong understanding of product lifecycles for FX and OTC products.
This is a permanent position based in London post COVID and is offering up to £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience) plus excellent benefits.