An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Category Manager to work for an educational establishment on a contractual basis.
The purpose of the role is to deliver efficient procurement services across the IT department of the business.
- Become a specialist within the products and services required
- Negotiating the best value products and services
- Regular contact with key suppliers
- Creating saving plans for the business
- Experience within a Category Manager OR Procurement Manager role
- Experience handling procurements to a value of £3m or more
- Knowledge of IT Software and equipment
- CIPS qualified ideally but not essential
This will be for an initial period of 6 months with the opportunity for that to be extended further.
It is paying up to £360 per day outside of IR35.
The role is currently remote based, with a view to return to the office once a week as and when required.