Change and Communications Lead with a strong background in leading multiple Change portfolios wanted by my large scale FMCG client based in West London. This is an exciting opportunity to make a large impact in the Business Change and Readiness team to drive change delivery and prepare the business for real impactful transformation.
Change and Communications Lead will suit candidates who have previously worked in a fast-past dynamic environment as well as being able to work effectively in a complex global matrix.
Change and Communications Lead will ideally have ERP experience as well as P2P, Finance, and Supply Chain knowledge.
Change and Communications Lead will suit candidates who have developed and executed global communication strategies, as well as being able to address the complex issues of change and communications using industry recognised change models.
Change and Communications Lead Key Responsibilities:
- Accountable for ensuring delivery of leading portfolio
- Responsible for managing a team and deliver business change and engagement expertise for their issued projects.
- Creating initial and high-level impact assessments throughout each project.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement.
- Coach team members in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Ensure project teams are appropriately resourced and working with the Business Change and Readiness Director to address any gaps / performance issues.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Change and Communications Lead role candidates are required to be able to understand the complex strategic change and communications needs of matrixed organisations and be able to implement industry recognised change models as a resolution