Change Manager wanted by my consultancy client to support a large HR Change Transformation piece across their people, data and analytics team.
This Change Manager position will suit candidates who have extensive experience working on large global change pieces, specifically in HR transformation.
Key Skills for Change Manager:
- Deep experience in change management
- Strong exposure to HR/Data/Analytics change programmes
- Transformation change experience a benefit
- Change management design and delivery - creating structure and focus - joining the dots
- Complex problem solving & flexible in approach
- Senior stakeholder management, relationship building & management
- Employee experience and design thinking
- Managing multiple priorities, proactive and self-starter
- Great time management, team leader & player, & collaborative
This is a contract opportunity for an initial 6 months offering up to £525 per day via umbrella, and will be based in West London after COVID restrictions have been lifted.
To be considered for this position candidates are required to have extensive experience delivering transformation change.