Change Manager with a strong background in Behavioural Change Management wanted by my large scale FMCG client based in West London. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a large impact on a new business change lead on the IT stream of a multinational mergers & acquisition programme between two of the largest FMCG companies in the world.
Change Manager will suit candidates who have previously worked for an FMCG company as well as a matrix organisation.
Change Manager will suit candidates who have worked at a high level of stakeholder engagement and those who have worked extensively in Change and Engagement experience.
Change Manager will suit candidates who have previously created Change Impact Assessments as well as those who have worked heavily with Customer engagement in end to end projects.
- Created Change Impact Assessments as well as previously implemented a variety of change projects and interventions in past roles.
- Exceptional communication skills across stakeholder engagement.
- Previously created Change Needs, Impact and Readiness assessments. The role will be accountable for understanding overall change needs, impact and readiness in key identified stakeholder groups.
- Governance is core to the role of the Change Lead and will be expected to lead on governing and gathering reporting on the work of all Change Leads in the delivery streams.
- Maintaining a high-quality Change plan and ensuring hotspots on the plan are managed and communicated centrally and across all streams of the programme.
- Taking ownership of measuring the success of Change across and Tech programme. Will be responsible for creating, measuring and owning the improvement of programme strategic KPIs for change.
Change Manager is a contract role for an initial period of 6 months offering up to £430 based in West London.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Change Manager role candidates are required to have previously worked on Behavioural Change Projects end to end.