Change Manager wanted my leading multi-national FMCG client based in West London who will be the driving force behind a new wave of change and transformation throughout this large-scale project.
Change Manager is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading, and most respected companies in a role that will provide career defining exposure to high profile projects.
The Change Manger will have to have experience managing the pipeline of work into the team and the associated resourcing of that work to ensure delivery was met on time and to budget. The role will be a collaborative position where the successful candidate will work with the project and delivery teams to ensure a “one team” way of working is projected across the programme.
The Change Manager will suit candidates who have a proven track record of delivering transformational change on multiple large-scale (global or regional) ERP programmes (preferably SAP).
The Change Manager is a genuine opportunity offering up to £780 per day INSIDE IR35 based in West London.
Key Responsibilities for the Change Manager:
- Will be accountable for the overarching change, communications and learning approach for the project
- Conducting regular project progress and status to the Business Readiness and Capability Director, where you will be clearly identifying and articulating risks, issues, resolutions and management support that is required.
- Implementing the design and delivery of team development to support successful project delivery and to ensure timescales are met on time and to budget
- Lead and coach team members as well as continuing to create an environment where team members feel supported.
- Partner with GPOs and TPOs to understand their vision and roadmap for the aligned functional area, as well as be able to assess and advise on the impact of change for the business.
Experience Required for the Change Manager:
- Significant experience across change management, communications and training.
- Strong track record of people management and leading a portfolio of projects
- P2P, Finance and Supply Chain experience strongly desirable
- Exposure to designing and delivering team development interventions is preferred
- Experience of human centric design and agile methodology is desirable.
The Change Manager is a contract position offering up to £780 per day INSIDE IR35 based in West London.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Change Manager opportunity candidates are required to have significant experience across change management, communications and training as well as having a strong exposure to people management and leading a portfolio of projects.