Change Manager wanted by my consultancy client to deliver a large transformational change piece to
This Change Manager position will suit candidates who have deep experience in change management, and who have complex problem solving skills as well as a flexible approach to change.
Key Responsibilities for Change Manager
- Change and Adoption Manager to deliver the Transformational change to the Business (Line Managers and Employees) working into a HR Change Lead (contractor) and other HR Change Managers.
- They will part of the change team for transformation to drive, design, deliver and stabilise the changes end to end for a portion of the HR function, going through significant change in 2021
- This is a stretch roles focused on transformation change and will involve understanding and managing the changes from relevant functional initiatives, having a solid grasp of what else might be changing within the function and what is coming from Cross functional programmes into the Function.
- Scope and stakeholder management will be key, they may be facing off to senior teams (C suite engagement and all levels) and then also teams with the business and with the workstreams in the programme
- There is a consistent change approach, methodology and toolkit to support the CM's role and the key will be bringing this to life and practically making change happen.
- Able to work through the cycle from preparing and designing change into change delivery and embedding.
Key Skills for Change Manager:
- Deep experience in change management
- Transformation change experience a benefit
- Change management design and delivery - creating structure and focus - joining the dots
- Complex problem solving & flexible in approach
- Senior stakeholder management, relationship building & management
- Employee experience and design thinking
- Managing multiple priorities, proactive and self-starter
- Great time management, team leader & player, & collaborative
This is a contract opportunity for an initial 6 months offering up to £500 per day via umbrella, and will be based in West London after COVID restrictions have been lifted.
To be considered for this position candidates are required to have extensive experience delivering transformation change.