Global Business Change Consultancy now require a highly performing Change Manager to deliver a complex Finance transformation programme for their end client.
This Change Manager position will suit candidates who have deep experience in business change and transformation, and someone who has complex problem solving skills as well as a flexible approach to change.
Key Responsibilities for Change Manager
- Change Manager to deliver the Transformational change to the Business working with a team of highly skilled HR Change Managers.
- The Change Manager needs to deliver and embed the transformational change supporting multiple workstreams including the Finance culture, talent and ways of working workstreams.
- Must have extensive experience working with C Suite stakeholders
- There is a consistent change approach, methodology and toolkit to support the CM's role and the key will be bringing this to life and practically making change happen.
- Able to work through the cycle from preparing and designing change into change delivery and embedding.
This is a contract opportunity for an initial 6 months offering up to £540 per day via umbrella, and will be based in West London 3 – 4 days a week once COVID restrictions have been lifted and it is safe to return to the office.
To be considered for this position candidates are required to have extensive experience delivering transformation change.