Senior Change Manager will suit candidates who have a blend of Change and Communications exposure from complex programmes.
Senior Change Manager will be supporting cultural change as part of a joint venture within this recognised multinational brand.
The Senior Change Manager will be supporting on of the largest Joint Venture in the history of business. The programme of work will be a genuine career defining opportunity to work on the integration of two genuine powerhouses of business.
Senior Change Manager Key Responsibilities
- managing a complex stakeholder landscape, where stakholders are engaged effectively to enure understanding, buy in and a smooth path for project delivery; engagement requirements may also include third party vendors, offshore business services centres.
- identifying, mobilising and managing the change network; creating and executing a change impact assessment and change action plan to ensure change is successfully mitigated
- executing business readiness activities to measure whether impacted employees are ready for the change
- where appropriate, working with the relevant HR Lead to ensure that all HR deliverables and interdependencies are understood
- enabling business to adopt and embed changes delivered
- feedback lessons learned to the core BRC team to ensure continuous improvement of BRC activites
Senior Change Manager is a contract role for an initial period of 6 months offering up to £620 per.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this role candidates are required to have Senior Change and Communications experience within large scale organisations.