One of the UK’s leading FMCG companies requires a Change Manager to help deliver strategic enterprise financial transformation change initiates.
This company are FTSE 100 giant who’d products are house hold names in over 150 countries.
The role of the Change Manager is to execute the required change activity to successfully
deliver and deploy the specific project within chosen markets. The Project Change Manager supports the Deployment Manager and project team to ensure business leaders are regularly engaged and the change network and impacted employees are ready, willing and able to adopt and comply with the new system, processes and organisational structures.
- Responsible for ensuring that the FS defined Business Change approach and tools are applied appropriately across the project and/or are modified as appropriate in agreement with the FS Change Lead
- Responsible for detailed planning and delivery of change activities; reporting progress against plan and managing risks and issues and integrating (where appropriate) transformation programmes. This includes:
- managing a complex stakeholder landscape, where stakeholders are engaged effectively to ensure understanding, buy in and a smooth path for project delivery; engagement requirements may also include third party vendors, offshore business services centres.
- mobilising and managing the change network; executing change impact assessments and change action plan to ensure change is successfully mitigated
- executing business readiness activities to measure whether impacted employees are ready for the change
- working with the relevant HR Lead to ensure that all HR deliverables and interdependencies are understood
- enabling business to adopt and embed changes delivered
- feedback lessons learned to ensure continuous improvement
Key skills required
- Experience of working in an Agile way
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to build a change network
- Ability to join up the dots in terms of change management thinking (systems thinking)
- Ability to facilitate change readiness
- Experience of work working on ERP (SAP) or Finance Change Programmes
- Very detailed approach to change management
- Experience of corporate communications management.
- Consultancy experience – practice or internal
- Experience of working for a multinational
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well respected highly visible change function in one of the UK’s leading companies (FTSE 20). This daily rate is up to £625 per day for an initial 6 months with a very good chance of extensions. Location is West London