Change Project Manager with extensive experience delivering technical process change across diverse countries and cultures required by my large scale FMCG client based in West London. Change Project Manager is an extremely exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate who has extensive exposure working with Deployment Projects in Matrix organisations.
Change Project Manager is a critical role who will be developing and executing standard processes globally across 60 individual markets. This Change Project Manager will suit candidates who have a strong understanding of SAP Ariba through buying channels in multinational corporations.
To be considered for this Change Project Manager position applicants must have the following experience:
- Project Management Accreditation
- Experienced in Matrix Organisation Deployment Strategies.
- A solid exposure and knowledge of implementing SAP Ariba Guided Buying.
- Internal and External experience of requisition to pay, with strong knowledge of Requisition of PO sub-process level.
- Extensive exposure developing and executing process standards across a global organisation for Buying Goods and Services.
- Suit candidates who thrive in a fast pace environment and are able to adapt in an every changing environment.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Change Project Manager role candidates are required to have a strong understanding of implementing SAP Ariba through buying channels in multinational corporations.
Change Project Manager role is an initial 6-month contract offering up to £520 per day, based in West London.