One of Europe’s top cloud infrastructure providers and leading Microsoft re-seller is looking to hire an experienced account manager / client manager for its UK operation.
Reporting to the VP, Client Engagement, Europe, you will work alongside a team of experienced professionals and as part of it you’ll be responsible for identifying, qualifying, pursuing, and winning complex managed services opportunities, within our existing account base. You will partner with our service delivery experts and run the overall client engagement with goals to both grow revenues and renew key contracts.
The role demands a professional, credible and dynamic individual who will thrive on working with clients to identify their needs and maximise the client’s take-up of the full range of services. Solutions ranging from mainframe managed services to hybrid IT on private cloud, all the way through to deep expertise on Azure- and AWS-based managed services. Crucial to your success is the ability to build new relationships based on your personal value and the value you bring to them.
- Create pipeline both directly and through partners
- Manage pipeline and opportunities to meet bookings targets
- Create detailed account plans;
- Drive client satisfaction through CSat programme – working with delivery teams
- How you will protect revenues (renewals / replatforms)
- How you will grow revenues
- Identify new engagements within your targeted accounts by;
- Targeted marketing activities
- Cultivating relationships with key partners
- Cold / Warm Calling
- Use Salesforce to record all activity
- Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets for bookings and revenue growth with meticulous management of attainment against sales plan
- Demonstrable experience of enterprise-scale solution selling, demonstrating credentials in value-based opportunity creation, pipeline development, deal development and closing
- Experience of managed services and consultancy sales is a pre-requisite
- Demonstrable experience of successfully navigating mid and large-sized enterprises to drive business-led opportunity creation
- A comprehensive understanding of solution selling, creating value, and cross-team orchestration towards a common goal
- Understanding of cloud computing and the business benefits to organisations of embracing private and public cloud platforms
- Understanding of the managed services UK marketplace – key players, competitive strengths and weaknesses etc.
- Experience of working in a matrixed sales environment and a demonstrable understanding of influencing specialist sales/support roles to work collaboratively in your client base – a team player
- Excellent networker with experience working at Cxo Level as well as technical levels
This role is home based with travel to client sites. The main HQ for this company is near to Heathrow in West London. Basic salary is 50-70k and OTE of 60% of basic.