Global leading financial services company are searching for a Client Service Administrator to ensure their services are delivered within quality standards and handling client accounts.
Your role involves handling complex client issues: identifying the necessary action to take and providing advice. You will act as first point of contact, responding to all client queries.
The ideal Client Service Administrator will be able to undertake the following:
- Respond accurately to all client queries either by telephone, email or workflow, always aiming for resolution at first point of contact, and within SLA
- Coordinate with other areas to ensure complete investigation of client query, and to own query through to resolution
- Manage and develop effective and positive relationships with internal stakeholders
- Works to a high standard of performance (quality, punctuality, attendance, productivity and flexibility)
- Follows company and departmental procedures at all times
- Share knowledge and experience with other team members, within the competencies of the role
- Strong client service and client relationship experience
- Intermediate experience in identifying and implementing service improvements
- Intermediate experience in managing delivery of multiple items effectively
- Good experience delivering high standards of client satisfaction
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate at multiple levels within an organisation.
This is an on-site role with their HQ based in Leeds.
This is a fixed term contract role ending on 31/12/2022 with view to perm.
This fantastic opportunity offers a basic salary of £27K pro rata