Cloud and Infrastructure Architect – London - £80-90k
Cloud and Infrastructure Architect required for a leading insurance company based in London.
Suitable candidates will have experience and expertise in the architecting and deployment of infrastructure services, both Public Cloud and traditional on-premise Datacentre. Ideally with knowledge and experience being at least proven across five or more years.
The role will require a broad set of general technical understanding on both architecture disciplines and technologies. The capability to work alongside and with several key stakeholders, including both business and IT operational teams is vital. This will include the ability to understand the current 'As Is' landscape; with a view to understand business needs and requirements to ascertain and produce the required 'To Be' target architecture, and underlying infrastructure deployment models.
A wide-ranging infrastructure exposure, including as many of the following as possible:
- Provision of infrastructure for business applications
- Digital solutions
- Cloud delivery - Microsoft Azure infrastructure and costing
- Cloud delivery - AWS infrastructure and costing
- Network design
- Servers, Middleware and Storage
- Virtualisation - Hyper-V and VMware
- Provision of infrastructure for databases - SQL and Oracle
- Experience with AWS and / or Azure infrastructure such as Account structures e.g. (subscription, tenant), Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Domain Services, Service Principles, RBAC, IAM
- Strong Windows server background on both physical and virtual (VMware) infrastructure
- Experienced server migration elements to both on-premise and off-premise
- Hyper-V experience and design
- Migration of applications and services into cloud environment (Azure, AWS or vender SaaS platforms)
This salary for this position is basis between £80-90K with an additional package which incorporates bonus, pension and family HC.