The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will have a proven track record with both Linux and Windows as well as either VMware or Hyper-V. Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Packer or AWS Cloudformation are also required as well as knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes (ideal).
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will work with internal and external customers on various project and will deliver a range of private and public (Azure) solutions and maintain the infrastructure (Windows, Linux, VMWare, Hyper-V).
The Infrastructure Engineer will have the following experience:
- Experience with service deployment into cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS (Ideally Azure)
- Proven experience with Windows and Linux
- Virtualised infrastructure experience with either VMware or Hyper-V
- Experience with Jenkins or Ansible
- Experience with either Python, Go, Bash, Powershell
- Knowledge of one or more of: Terraform, Ansible, Packer, AWS cloud formation
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
The role is based in Exeter and allows a degree of flexible and remote working. It is offered on a permanent basis with basic salary up to £40K and performance-based bonus.