Cloud/Dev Ops Engineer wanted by my leading multinational Technology client based in Central Nottingham to work on a large scale GCP migration.
Cloud/Dev Ops Engineer is an exciting opportunity to not only be hands-on with build but also to lead on the more strategic side of the transformation and helping to upskill the current team.
The Cloud/Dev Ops Engineer will be working on a large scale GCP migration and build out, working with cutting edge technology such as Kubernetes and Docker.
The Cloud/Dev Ops Engineer will suit candidates who have expertise in Terraform, Kubernetes and Docker.
Essential Skills for the Cloud/Dev Ops Engineer:
- Expertise in Terraform, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience of several successful cloud migrations (platform agnostic)
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (preferably Jenkins)
- Event-driven microservices architecture
- Serverless (AWS Lambda, Google Functions)
- Data “protection” techniques (encryption and tokenisation for PCI compliance and security)
- .NET experience
- Financial Services experience is a bonus
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Cloud/Dev Ops Engineer role candidates are required to have expertise in Terraform, Kubernetes and Docker and have experience working on a large scale GCP migration.