The Cloud Support Engineer will join a dynamic, expanding, fast-paced agile team who work with some of the market’s most cutting-edge technologies.
Cloud Support Engineer will responsible for delivering high quality support for their internal cloud systems and external cloud based products used by customers globally. They are looking for a driven, passionate person who is able effectively communicate with technical teams on/off-shore as well as various levels of internal and external stakeholders.
The following experience is required:
- Excellent knowledge of Azure technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and automation skills to reduce tickets
- Powershell scripting
- Service Now and Cloud Jira - desirable
- Experience in a Agile/DevOps environment (Sprints)
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environments
- Strong customer service/client engagement skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
The role is located in Staines with occasional travel to nearby sites and they will offer flexibility around remote working. The salary on offer is up to £55k DOE + bonus.
If you are an Azure expert with excellent cloud support and scripting experience and looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.